Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tons of catching up!

 

Time to get caught up again. I love reading my friend’s blogs when I have a moment. I see their cute pics of Halloween, birthdays, and think ‘Oh yeah, I should blog about that too. Oops.’

So, I now take a tiny break from my ravenous researching on holistic skin care recipes to try to come off as a normal mother and post some over due pics:)

IMG_1072

Our cute, darling friends at a park play date. Wild hogs, ha ha!

IMG_1078

Was at a friend’s house, and went nuts with excitement over her chickens. They are like little pets, and wait patiently at the door for her to come out and give them attention. Hilarious. Can’t wait to finish the chicken coop next year.

IMG_1138

Trunk or treat! My little superheros. Ethan is obsessed with Spider Man, even though I don't date let him see the movies yet. A tad too violent for a little guy. We were at Costco recently, and ‘The Amazing Spiderman” was on the big TVs. ( Really liked that one. Different from the Tobey Maguire ones.) Ethan got about a 30 second moment to watch some of it. I was secretly happy that it was a part in the movie that showed Spiderman in action, flying through the air. Ethan was incredibly happy:)

IMG_1139

Cutie pie Brooke!

IMG_1195

Our little birthday party for Brooke. I’m really a simpleton when it comes to parties. Stress free. Cupcakes and friends, that’s all the kids seem to really want. Grateful for our little group of friends here in town:)

IMG_1196

IMG_1197

My darling friend, Jessica! Love you!!

IMG_1103

Buddies:)

IMG_1226

Our happy camper!

IMG_1158

I had the tremendous blessing of selling our treadmill to get this incredible Jumpsport fitness trampoline. HUGE difference between crappy springs tramps and bungee cord ones. Oh, how I love this thing. Been exercising, rebounding, on it consistently. Super great.

IMG_1239

We’ve made Friday nights Family Fun Nights. The boys love to sleep in the pop up tent with a movie. I think it’s so fun to let them do that once a week, when they can sleep in on Saturdays. Sleep in, yeah right. 6:30 is sleeping in. The love the tent sleeping, and go crazy in there.

IMG_1236

IMG_1307

Our outdoor adventures, letting the kids get nature play time. Vital for their well being!

IMG_1310

Ergo. Best baby carrier ever!

IMG_1309

No bike riding. Ethan just really loved wearing his helmet. All day!

IMG_1311

IMG_1318

Ethan enjoying Calvin and Hobbes. Highly intellectual literature in our home, that’s for sure!

IMG_1255

This place was SO much fun for the boys. They loved it!

IMG_1259

Kevin on the left.

IMG_1350

Is this not hilarious? There’s me on the right, cute baby picture. We look SO stinking alike!!!

IMG_1351

And now, back to reality tomorrow. Mondays. Weekends tend to go by fast. Let’s see what this week’s treasures will be!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I love reading your blog. Such a burst of happiness.

    ReplyDelete