Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Good article to share

Well, I had the desire to update the blog today, and I slept in. The blankets were so warm, and I just couldn’t get up to exercise. Oh, well. Try again tomorrow.

I read a wonderful blog post last night from 71 toes. Such a great blog. What an amazing mom, wow.

It was about getting more in the pictures with your kids. Time flies just too darn fast!

Read the wonderful words HERE.

Here’s one picture of little Kevin and I. We kind of missed looking right at the camera, but you know, who cares:)

IMG_1805[1]

So, my dear friends, take the time to slow down and get in the pictures more with your precious kiddos. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking much along the same lines a few weeks ago as I put together our annual photo book. I really wished I had more pictures of me with the kids. Only...who is going to take the picture? Especially when it is just me and my tiny ones at home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! even if it's just cell phone pics, it's so fun to look back on them.

    ReplyDelete