Monday, May 7, 2012

Brooke’s newborn pictures

Oh, busy times. Poor, sweet little blog of mine here needs some love. Does anyone else have these great goals of blogging consistently with uplifting posts, and having it all together? I can barely answer the phone throughout the day, with the exception of quiet time in the afternoon. The days are so busy with three gifts from heaven, and a best friend and team mate. Nevertheless, here’s a post, yea!

In an attempt to ‘catch up’, I want to share some wonderful pictures. Last year, I was contacted by a photography friend for a newborn practice session. I gladly offered Brooke for her to practice on, and was greatly blessed. I remember doing some free sessions and pictures last summer for some fun gals. It was so neat to be on the receiving end this time, and have these pictures that will last a lifetime. So thankful.

The pictures are stunning and beautiful. I have a new respect for newborn photographers. It’s such hard work! The sessions can take from 2-3 hours, require immense patience, and you just have to keep trying to get that amazing baby shot. I don’t have the passion for newborn photography, but have great respect for those who specialize in it.

Huge thanks to Heather Magliarditi for these breathtaking pictures:)

DSC_8585

DSC_8575

DSC_8598

DSC_8617

DSC_8635

DSC_8675

DSC_8602DSC_8680

DSC_8700DSC_8703DSC_8707DSC_8711

Now, look who’s growing way too fast! 7 months! Love having a daughter:)

IMG_0646[1]

Hope everyone is doing well. If you’re going through super tough times, please know that you have angels on your side strengthening and lifting you. You just can’t see them. I don’t know why I needed to write that. I just felt that I should, so I hurried up and typed it before the thought left:)

4 comments:

  1. Erin! You're amazing! I'm the one that needed to hear that! thank you for writing that. I SO hear ya with the want/desire to be on top of your world, in control of everything (even blogging!) and constantly falling short. It's hard to keep up with our little guys, but I think we are doing better that we realize. I need to recognize that more often. Anyway, I LOVE the picture of little Brooke with the crochet tan hat on! LOVE! and the one with her in the hair bow right under that! It's amazing how fast they grow from little tiny snuggly babies to absolute wriggly, roly-poly's! Our bodies are amazing in the things they can learn, so quickly! Hope you are well. Miss you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, those pictures of Brooke are beautiful! I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet and simple post! You are doing awesome, no matter what you think. :) I can tell through your spirit that comes through each post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a great photographer. The newborn Brooke pictures turned out darling!!

    ReplyDelete