Friday, June 10, 2011

We have a name!

We whittled down our list of names to 4 names, then two names, and then a resolution. It was between Jenna and Brooke. I really love Jenna, but Brooke was growing on me this week. Then, it just felt right and wonderful to name her Brooke Esther Hatch. It just sounded so beautiful. So, that’s our girl!

We asked Ethan what he thought of the name and he said ‘Not good’. We laughed. He thought she should be named ‘campsite’, since he loves anything to do with camping right now. Kids.

Our attempt at getting a picture taken togetherSmile

100_0060100_0061

100_0072

Ethan loving leftover popcorn from our movie date.

100_0079

Shaun and I partook of an awesome living social deal. We got two movie tickets for $9, instead of $24, and saw the newest Pirates movie. I thought it was way better than the third one. Blackbeard was one awesome looking pirate, good job makeup artists! The mermaid scene would scare the socks off little kids, and completely throw the sweet Disney ‘Arial’ image of mermaids out the window, but my favorite was a totally unexpected cameo by Judi Dench. She usually does such serious roles like Lady Catherine in the new Pride and Prejudice, and the James Bond movies, but here she is for one really quick moment doing something different. Fun surprise.

Alright, gotta attempt shopping with the kids today. Wish me luckSmile

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I think half the people I know have now gotten movie tickets through living social. (I just bought some last night, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Love the pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Brooke, and I think Esther sounds so pretty. NIce choice :)

    ReplyDelete